June 29, 2012

Themed Thursday: Don Draper edition

I feel a bit bad for agreeing to this Themed Thursday. But, let me state for the record, Kelsey suggested a pitch. This came after I had a shameful (wonderful) night of watching multiple episodes of Mad Men and desperately wanting to be Joan Halloway.




We both love Mad Men, as do most of my advertising and marketing major friends. OH YEA! I'm a Communication (former Advertising and Public Relations) major. Sorry, sweetie. I do this ish on a regular basis. BOOM!

Now I have to come up with something decent...crap.

The client, Yellow Pencil #2 edition, can be assured of Ruszat & Sons Creative Agency's understanding the importance of such a valuable tool. How many times does a brilliant idea for the next great movie, invention, or song pop into your head and you find yourself wishing for something to write with?


Yellow Pencil #2-- Always there at the right time.




No comments:

Post a Comment