June 8, 2012

Burrito Friday!

That's right. Me and some other student workers have burritos on Friday. It is glorious. The tasty burritos were desperately needed after a really long afternoon. I am really tired and I feel like I have been up for hours. Which I have, but that's besides the point.

Last night the show went really well, but I didn't get home until 10:30ish and after working from eight to four, I was pooped. The marketing department hosted our local social media breakfast this morning. Being the wonderful student workers we are, John, Whitley, and I volunteered to help direct people to the room in exchange for sitting in on the discussion. It was really fascinating. Well, I think social media policies for businesses are fascinating... The only downside was that we had to be there at 6:45 am. Ew.

After the breakfast we had the photo shoot in a stuffy dorm. The pictures turned out really great and I am excited to almost cross one building off of the list. I had a blast staging the room and working with John and Whitley. The burritos weren't bad either.

No comments:

Post a Comment