June 23, 2012

Art rhymes with...

If you said fart, you posses the maturity of a five-year-old. We should be friends.

Most of today was spent strolling through the Park Point Art Fair and spending quite a bit of money on art. Which I can justify because it is all so COOL!

I have this obsession for awesome prints. Especially with bright colors. So I ended up buying one very large awesome print from The Medium Control that will hopefully be hanging in the kitchen soon.

Also, I purchased a few packs of note cards. One has Ms. Kelsey McSassyPants' name on it and I am going to frame one or two in small frames. The cards are about the same size as the cheapest prints, but because of their "card" status they cost less monies! I'm thinking with my noggin now!

Art is cool. Support artists. Or else.

(This is an empty threat. I'm a pacifist.)

No comments:

Post a Comment