June 6, 2012

Look! I'm Trendy!

Or a hipster, I can never tell.

Recently, I downloaded Instagram on my phone and have been fooling around with it. If you're a fan of nonsensical photos filtered to look cool, then check out my instagram (chellemruszat -- which is also my twitter tag...I'm interesting...kinda.)

Well, I'm falling behind on this blog-war (minor setback, don't think you're going to win Kelsey) but I'm also doing a lot of planning, sketching, and filling out of forms.

In other news, I purchased my ticket to Ecuador! I was very sad (looking at my bank account) but then I realized,
I AM GOING TO FREAKIN' ECUADOR!!!


There is nothing to be sad about. Time for adventure. Time for excitement. Time to start pawning off all of my things to pay for this trip.







No comments:

Post a Comment