June 23, 2012

If I had an orchard...

The title of this post has nothing to do with what I am going to write. It IS in the song I am listening to, though. Any guesses?


Today moved in slow motion. Which gave me the idea that I have time-bending powers. Awh yea. I was a part of a conference call regarding my study abroad program and the butterflies of excitement and nervousness are starting to form. Within MONTHS I am going to be living in South America! Right now, I'm trying to finish getting the required shots, fill out forms, etc. but I am also making a list of what I should pack and chatting up alumns of the program. Hopefully my internship and host family placements come soon!

Damn, this is exciting.

Also, I am stoked to be the first person on Kelsey's letter leader board. STOKED I tell ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment