June 22, 2012

Holy haberdashery Batman!

THEMED THURSDAY


My mission: What obscure superpower would you want?
Level of difficulty: medium
Favorite cheese: mozzarella

I if I could have any power in the world to use in my every day life, I would want to be able to look at something, anything and know what had to be done to fix it. Like my car, if it (continues) to make a strange rumbling noise I would be able to look at it, know I should probably get an oil change, and go on with my life.

This would be perfect for editing papers, seeing what else needed to be added to my soup, knowing what is wrong with people who only answer a, "Hey, you seem down. What's wrong?" with a "Nothing." (PS that drives me insane. If you want help/need someone to talk to just tell me! Social cues and I are not the greatest of friends.)

I could be a doctor with 100% diagnosis success and charge mega monies for my skillz. They (being my skillz) are so impressive, I have to spell it with a "z."



Is it a bird?! Is it a plane?! No! It's knows-what-is-wrong-but-can't-fix-a-thing Lady!


The name might need a little bit of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment