July 3, 2012

You're the words to my sentence.

It's midday and I'm hitting at 2:07 wall. No, I'm not promoting 5 hour energies, because those are gross. I am far more of a coffee girl.

Not saying I'm addicted, but I'm pretty addicted. Not a morning goes by without some sort of espresso-based beverage. Well, usually it's a mug of black coffee. That's right. Black. I'm hardcore.

Lately, it has been far too hot to drink my typical light-roast. I turned to my favorite website (Pinterest, duh)and found this delicious drink.


OM NOM NOM! It is SO very tasty! The link was removed from Pinterest, so here are the instructions:

--Brew a pot of strong coffee
--After allowing the coffee to cool, pour into an ice cube tray
--Freeze the coffee cubes
--Once frozen, put coffee cubes in a glass (duh) and pour vanilla-flavored almond milk into the glass
--Drink!

Did I mention this is delicious? Because it is!

In other news, my friend (because I'm not as professional as John...read his blog, you'll understand what I'm talking about) John started a blog! Woot! You can find it here: John Eavin

What am I currently listening to/where the heck does that title come from? This video:

No comments:

Post a Comment