July 7, 2012

Themed Thursday: Friday Edition

And don't you dare tell me that it is Saturday. I haven't gone to sleep yet, that renders your argument invalid.

Do you know what else renders your argument invalid? The impending Zombie Apocalypse. Yea, sink your teeth into that. You'll have to keep your brains about you. No use limping about and it would be ill-advised to just have everything flesh out.

The key to survival is to be prepared! Ergo, after watching a few episodes of The Walking Dead on Netflix, we decided to join the Zombie Apocalypse Survival Game created by my roommate Courtney and friend Veronica.

If you want to survive, you must have a team. According to the rules there can be three people on the team (in addition to yourself [4 for those without basic math skills]) living, dead, fictional, or non-fictional. This is the team you will have to survive the impending Zombie Apocalypse, so choose wisely.

For my team, I have a roster built on the principle that everyone is a super bad-ass. Obviously, I include myself in this.

Starting out we have the lovely, and deadly with a knife, Ms. Julia Child.


She was chosen for her ability to cook like a dream, cut the dickens out of a zombie (if faced with hand-to-hand combat), and tell a dirty joke. All important to keeping up moral and our sanity.

Next we have the brooding and incredibly unstable, Mr. Dexter Morgan.


He's smart, strong, knows about proper disposal of bodies, and sexy as hell. As long as I don't kill an innocent person, I'll be fine.

Last, but certainly not least, ladies and gentlemen, I give you Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.


I don't really need to explain this choice. Dumbledore rules all. No question at all.

So there you have it, y'all. My unbeatable, unmunchable Zombie Apocalypse team.

Tonight's song doesn't have a cool video, but it is a fantastic jam. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment