July 8, 2012

Some just clap their hands, or paws...

It's that time of year.

MOSQUITO SEASON


I hate those pests. My feet are so itchy because of them. Yet, scratching just makes it worse. ARRGHH ¡QuĂ© frustrante!

Even though I am vigilantly guarding myself from the torture that is a mosquito bite between the toes (oh, it is painful!) I can't bring myself to stoop to the neighborhood bro-level.

The other night my roommates, friends, and I were sitting on the deck, enjoying the night, and in the background there was a faint buzzing noise. We deduced (and saw) that the bros have a large bug-zapper on their front porch. Their night was spent drinking a few cold ones and cheering when a particularly juice bug found its destiny.

I don't know why, but I was so upset! These bugs are annoying, yes, but a bug-zapper is tricking and luring them into death. It's a literal light at the end of the tunnel! At least when I'm bug hunting there is a 65% chance that the bug will escape. Unless, I am in cat mode or Courtney's trapped a giant beetle under a vase. Then I win. Mwhaha.

So, originally I put a video from Celtic Thunder singing the title of today's post:


But, apparently copyright on Youtube was infringed and now the video won't play. So, here's a cheesy version (singing and video wise) of what I wanted to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment