July 3, 2012

I've Got This Friend...

KELSEY IS VISITING KELSEY IS VISITING KELSEY IS VISITING!!!

Yea, I may explode of excitement. Only, I won't. Because then I would be dead and unable to spend a glorious 3 1/2 days with Kelsey. Which would be bad. I will avoid exploding at all costs. Yea, that's a good plan.

In other news, which still relates to this visit, I've been busy planning activities for us to do. So far I have ADVENTURING, pie, a theatrical performance, and a fancy dinner. SO MANY ACTIVITIES. Plus, the traditional Duluth tourist mumbo-jumbo because I have a Duluth tourist on my hands.


This song doesn't really pertain to anything I wrote about. It just has the word friend repeated throughout the song. Plus, it was playing on my 8tracks as I was typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment