July 12, 2012

I don't wanna grow up.

I promised a new post to make up for last night's weeny entry, so here it is!

There are a lot of times that I really like being an "adult," for example, living in Duluth, having a car, no curfew (though I never really had one), and having no A/C. Oh wait, that last one is a blatant lie. That part of being a mature adult sucks.

Last night I especially missed being at home with the fam (as Samantha refers to us) after seeing Facebook posts about spending a night out. I really miss those folks.

So, I love, love, LOVE it when I have a fun twitter conversation with Samantha, Facebook chat Mom, or read Dad's new blog posts because it makes me feel as if they're closer. Love you family!


Speaking of Dad's blog posts...this one is especially good CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment