August 30, 2011

The Week of Free Food

So you may be thinking, "Michelle, why aren't more of your hilarious cooking mishaps...I mean "adventures" on this blog?!" or you are probably just thinking about how delicious tacos are. Well the thing is I'm currently on campus, but all of my meals are being provided through this orientation group that I'm volunteering for. Yippie!! I'm especially stoked because my fridge currently has the following items:
  • Tea/Juice V8 drink (super delicious by the way)
  • Water
  • Juice Boxes of the fruit punch variety
  • Strawberry Jelly
  • Velveta Cheese (thanks Mom!)
Yea, not even a culinary genius could come up with a meal given these ingredients. I'd love to see that as the challenge for Iron Chef. I think Bobby Flay would stab his foot with a parring knife on purpose to leave early. 

I've been thinking of some ideas for how to best set this blog up. My darling friend Kelsey (who you can find here http://roahg.blogspot.com/ and creep/read about her lovely adventures in Italy [SUPER JEALOUS BTW]) suggested I post the recipes that I'm using along with suggestions, comments, and overall experience. So that's what I'll be doing from now on! Hold on to your chef hats ladies and gentlemen. This is going to be a bumpy ride.  

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU! I'm loving this. I need to tell you of my cooking endeavors. We shall compare.

    ReplyDelete