May 24, 2012

Everybody was Kung-fu Blogging--HI-YAH

New design, new content, but still the same Michelle.

So, you may or may not have noticed how on top of my blogging game I've been lately. And by "on top of my blogging game" I mean I have been terrible at trying new recipes and documenting the process. Absolutely horrible. I still eat and sometimes I cook, but nothing worth a new post. Unless you really wanted to hear about me purchasing a #13 from Jimmy John's for the past couple of days, then I apologize.

From now on this isn't going to be solely a food blog. I'm traveling soon and would like to document all of my fun adventures! Plus, I'm spending my first summer away from home in a wonderful city that I love. Just a Chef's Daughter is now going to be full of adventures, fun stories, and occasionally some recipes.

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT

Actually, this news is fairly relevant.


Remember my darling friend, Kelsey?

Besides being an excellent Viking explorer, she is the author of a smart, entertaining, and all-around beautiful blog which can be found here: Ramblings of a Hypothetical Giant. Too bad I'm about to beat her blog into a bloggy pulp.



That's right, folks. We're having a blog-off. Her latest post is relevant to my culinary pursuits, so I'm (attempting) to do a witty-styled update a la Kelsey. Hopefully this battle will encourage us both to write and perhaps communicate more with each other. Crazy, I know, but it just might work!


No comments:

Post a Comment