January 8, 2013

Well, THAT was an adventure.

Hey party people!

I'm back being just a chef's daughter. Last semester, from September through mid-December I was off being adventurous and stuff. I wrote about it in a different blog, because, well I just really like making blogs and it was fun to have this new one specifically for traveling shinanegains. So, if you want to read about my Ecuadorian travels, check outChelle Travels and read all about it!

Since we're in this relatively new year, and I only gave a half-second thought to my resolutions this year, (I mean, I wasn't banking on a Mayan-dooms day, but I was really into living in the moment> ya dig? [okay I was lazy!])I'm going to make a small resolution to write more. It's something I love to do, it helps me sort out the craziness of my life, and I hope it gives other people a chance to stop and read something. Whoa, who just spilled their queso all over my post?!

Cheesy, get it?

I'm currently working with a lot of "new" in my life back in D-town. New semester, new room, new bed, new job, new internship. While I like the shiny aspect of this newness, it kinda freaks me out. New is unpredictable and routine really helps me keep this crazy life under control.

But, there's something thrilling about the unknown and unpredictable.

No comments:

Post a Comment