July 19, 2012

Like, yo. Like, sup?

Have you ever had a fantastic idea? You're just laying in bed after work, trying to get rid of that headache you got from staring at a computer and it hits you.

THE BEST IDEA EVER.


You tell yourself that the idea will stay. So, you simply roll over and continue snoozing.

When you wake up and ready to write down that great idea, it's gone. Simply gone.

That happened to me. It was one of the most frustrating things that has happened to me recently. Grr. And the worst part about it was that this idea was the perfect solution to a problem I'm having. So, now I'm still puzzled as to how I can schedule six different people at the same time AND I am frustrated that I didn't write that idea down.

I'm so impressed with people who can have great, creative ideas and pens so their ideas will live and thrive. Poets do a great job of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment